* These Jewelry Oblique Cutters are equipped with Tungsten Carbide Inserts Tips formed at an angle less than 10 degrees for safe and dependable use to cut Gold, Silver, Brass and Stainless Steel wire up to Gauge 12 ~ 2.052mm.
* The compound joint of these Oblique Cutters has been designed to provide extra leverage, while the angled head allows for greater visibility and getting close to work providing a Flush cutting precision on hard and soft wires.
* These Oblique Cutters are made of Forged French Hardened Stainless Steel .
* Manufactured by master craftsman technicians to last forever with a box jointed construction for stability and perfect alignment.
* Equipped with cushioned anti-slip grip handles for a maximum comfort and a spring tension which provides light return pressure to handle.
* This feature will make your hands do a little less work and help avoid hand fatigue.
* Overall size: 5.25" - 133.35mm.
* Cutting Edge Length: 0.82" ~ 21mm
* Maximum Cutting Thickness: Gauge 12 ~ 2.052mm.
* Weight: 4.0oz.. ~ 113.5g.
* Material: Hardened Stainless Steel & Tungsten Carbide
* Construction: Box Joint..
* Made in (varies from countries) : Germany, Austria, Turkey, Pakistan.
* These Oblique Cutters are Limited Lifetime Guaranteed.